Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blizzard 06





FINALLY SNOW!!! Probably the one thing I miss about Rochester, of course my friends are number 1! Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting snow, but there is something about the snow that makes me happy. It's just not natural to have nice weather in these months, it messes me up. Church was cancelled and so was my parents flight to KY. They have to wait until tomorrow to head out.

Joel and I stayed at my parents house last night because we were suppose to start dog sitting Cosmo today. We came early so we wouldn't be snowed in our apartment all day. Plus, its quiet here, no crazy kids upstairs! :-) I haven't left the house all day. Joel and my dad snow blowed and shoveled for a couple hours. And of course, Joel just had to throw my dog in the snow. Cosmo hates it, but deep down I think he likes it. :-) Joel ventured out to Chili's and picked up some yummy food for us.

Game plan for the rest of night? Movies/TV reruns & hot cocoa!!! :)

4 comments:

Larry said...

Welcome to blogdom!!!!!!! Nice pix. Thanks for the link. Not sure you want to be linked to me. I am, after all, a "flaming liberal!"

Actually, I love what you are doing. I may comment from time to time.

WE LOVE YOU!

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am excited to be able to read about you and Joel's new life together. I hope God is continuing to bless you in your marriage. Miss you!

Kathleen said...

Dad,
You are not a flaming liberal...you are a wanna be, but conservative at heart.
Muah!!

Kathleen said...

AMY!!!
So great to hear from you!! I miss you so much. You were actually an inspiration to start blogging. I love reading your blogs. I'm trying to be brave enough to comment on people's blogs, you may be the first I try. :) I am so happy for you and John. Happy planning, you both deserve all the happiness. Thanks for taking the long trip to come to my wedding, I appreciated it more than you know!
Love ya!