Friday, June 02, 2006

Run Charlie Run


Just had to share...

My 2 year old nephew Charlie, ran 72 laps around my parent's upstairs. He ran through the kitchen, dining room, and living room with his game face on. He thought he was accomplishing the greatest thing in the world. I laid on the couch while cheering, keeping count of his laps, and admiring his energy. It was a big thing for a kid who just had a busy day with the family and who was up way past his bed time.

It's the small things in life that make me happy!

3 comments:

JR said...

He's the man...what can I say...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Anonymous said...

You are right Kathleen. Didn't we get the greatest joy out of watching that little guy run those laps? He's the greatest!

Amy said...

I love that you can see you laughing on the couch in the background