Sunday, June 18, 2006

EBAY makes me happy!!

This past Christmas (I know it's June) Joel and I decided not to put up a christmas tree, our place was just too small and the only tree we had was a tree my mom handed down to me that was huge (best kind but just not workable :-). It was disappointing, but I had a tree at my parents house and a tree at work, so it was very minimal time without the tree. After Christmas, Joel and I went to the Treasure Island sale and bought a nice tree that will fit nicely in our....well wherever we end up. :-)
I was really looking forward to buying "Our First Christmas" ornament from Lenox. It had to be the best. Well Christmas came and went and I never got my ornament. I thought my chance had gone away. Then the other day I was playing on ebay and I was wondering, maybe someone somewhere is selling one! Sure enough, they were! I bid a couple times and finally won! I was so excited. I hope that ebay doesn't begin to be a very bad habit. :-) Two days ago, my ornament came in the mail, original packaging and all. Just like it said! Woohoo for Christmas excitment in JUNE!


Here it is...(i'm not too into Gold, but its Lenox, and it looks so classy)

3 comments:

Larry said...

you make us happy! We love you!

dad

Amy said...

you make me laugh, this story is such a "you" story

Re09 said...

hey!!! i updated!
ree