Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Top Five

Thanks Amy for the idea, we have some things alike ;-)….

5 Restaurants you never get tired of:
1. Chili’s
2. Two Vine (Italian & French Bistro - In the heart of Rochester)
3. Natraz (Indian-Nyack)
4. Ciceros (Pizza – Bardonia)
5. Any restraunt that doesn’t serve American food

5 Places You’ve Lived:
1. Hamilton, OH
2. Syracuse, NY
3. Harfort, CT
4. Various places in Northern Jersey
5. Bardonia, NY (then Rochester and now currently still nomading around NY)


5 Movies you could watch over and over again:
1. Elf
2. Pretty Woman
3. My Best Friend’s Wedding
4. What About Bob?
5. Goonies (and I’m sure there are some obvious ones I’ve forgot)

5 Books on your Nightstand:
1. My Study Application Bible
2. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
3. His Needs Her Needs by Willard Harley Jr.
4. One of the Harry Potter Book
5. SuDoku Books (I’m a dork, I know)

5 Websites you visit daily:
1. Gmail.com
2. Some recipe or cooking website
3. Different Blogs
4. Joseph-Reps.com
5. Ofoto.com


5 Places you like to shop:
1. Anne Taylor Loft
2. KOHLS!!!
3. Gap
4. Grocery Store (hahaha)
5. H & M


5 Jobs you’ve had:
1. American Eagle Sales Associate
2. THQ Summer Temp (Cand, Development, and Property)
3. RWC Student Government Web Designer

4. SLC Pre-Camp Staff
5. Babysitter to many families


5 Things you would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off School Debt
2. Buy a condo in Rockland (yes a good one almost cost that)
3. Buy an SUV and not worry about the gas
4. Build a dream kitchen
5. Shop at all the stores I can’t afford but love (buy a Louis Vuitton Bag or Seven for All Mankind Jeans)


5 Things you would rather be doing than what you’re suppose to be doing right now:
1. Sleeping
2. Watching a good movie with the husband or just spending time with him
3. Cooking Dinner (weird I know)
4. Spending time with my Family on my parents back porch (good times there) or in OOB!!
5. Spending time with the RWC girls or Devos with the girls from work...just plain ol' Girl Time



Your Turn!

5 comments:

Amy said...

We did have some in common!!
Are you liking His Needs Her Needs? I really liked that book although some things I thought were a bit much like dropping any activity you don't do together. And nights in rodanthe is one of my favorite nicholas sparks books.
Miss you!

Stephanie said...

NICE!!! I might have to copy your idea, and post my lists! I hope all is well with you..it was good to talk to you the other day. Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon. LOVE YA!

Stephanie said...

P.S. I am thankful I'm ok, cause, really, that's all that matters! And, yeah...it has been an interesting run with my car so far!

JR said...

Very funny, silly little sister. When are you coming to visit/babysit? You should have really put in more babysitting time while there was only one. Two is going to kill you :)

Re09 said...

HEY i updated!!!! its been a while!