Thursday, April 06, 2006

Prayer Journal

I started a prayer journal this past week! I know this isn't a new concept or a new trend, but I've never had one before. I've heard amazing things that you experience when you start a prayer journal. So, the other day I wrote in my new journal a list of people I wanted to pray for. I then wrote out my prayer, things that I had on my heart, and other things related to my personal walk with Christ.
I can say that just within the past two days I have seen prayers answered. It's amazing. I have looked back at my prayer list and seen what God has done. It's incredible. Not only is it nice to see prayers answered, but it is reassuring and comforting to know that we have an incredible and miraculous God.
If you don't have a prayer journal, I recommend it. It has truly blessed me.

Please pray for me and Joel as we are away this weekend in Willow Valley doing the teen programs for the SFOT officer's family retreat. We are looking forward to a great time.

2 comments:

Allison Ward said...

Hey,
I got a journal from Lindsay Waiksnoris for my birthday in January. I had gotten them before but really never did anything with them but this time I decided to use it. I do write down prayers but I also write scripture, really bad and good things that happend. I recently read over it all and I can really see prayers answered and how much I have grown over the short period of time. It is an awesome thing to do and I really recommend it to EVERYONE!
love ya!

Allison Ward said...

Tell us about this weekend!