Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My attempt at creativity!

For a while now I've been baking and cooking for fun. I love it and it's relaxing for me. I love cooking for other people. It is fun to do things for people that I know they will enjoy and especially make their bellies happy. I've recently been trying to get a little more creative with my cooking, but especially with my baking. In the past I've made several cakes for my nieces' and nephew's birthday parties, which has been really cool. My niece always has special requests. :-)

Eliza's 2nd Birthday - M & M Butterfly Cake


Eliza's 3rd Birthday Party at the Carousel in Central Park - Carousel Cake



Hudson's 1st Birthday - Number 1

Just recently, my very good friend was having her god daughter's dedication and wanted to do cupcakes for the party after. She was worried she wouldn't have time etc, so I offered to do it for her. I made 60 cupcakes, but not just any cupcakes...marshmallow flowered cupcakes. They were so much fun to make. It took me about 5.5 hours from start to finish. AHH...but how cute are they???





People at the party loved them so much that someone asked my friend if I would make them for a baby shower the next weekend and they would pay me! WOOHOO...So I made more cupcakes for the next weekend. So much fun :-)
Hungry now?

No comments: