Friday, February 01, 2008

My man is 25!!!

So my hubby turned 25! Can you believe it? I can't because that means I will soon be 25..AHHH! Anyway, Joel's birthday is very close to Christmas so I always try to make his birthday extra special so it doesn't feel like a run on from the holiday. Since Joel's friend Andrew has a birthday two days before him, we often do stuff together and make it a big get together with our friends. So this year 5 or us met in Syracuse and went to a Brian Regan show. We stayed in a two bedroom suite, ate a lot, and had a really good time hanging out and reminising about college. The show was amazing. I laughed so much and so hard I was exhausted after. The weekend was great and it was super awesome to be together with friends and celebrate together.








Joel is truly amazing and I love him to pieces. He is my best friend and my rock. He makes me laugh more than anyone else I know and he is the person I want by my side through it all.



4 comments:

Amy said...

Aww Happy birthday Joel! Don't you just love Brian Regan, we have seen him twice

Ashley said...

what a sweet post for your sweetie! we miss you guys!

Larry said...

so...i happen to think joel comes from very good stock...

nice..

Janet said...

Good stock is right!...oops- I mean VERY Good stock.
The trip to SanDiego sounds like a great time- I loved it when I went there!