Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Christmas presents are all here!

Oddly for Christmas I asked for Knives. I know...that sounds really really weird. But I swear that in cooking good meals comes down to knowledge, creativity, and GOOD KNIVES. If you have ever tried to make a meal with a dull knife you know exactly what I'm talking about. So because I just love Rachel Ray (her recipes, mag, & 30 minute meals show, not so much the talk show) I asked for her knives, sharpener, and garbage bowl! My sister normally likes to do presents with a theme, so she did Rachel Ray for me this year. I got the knives and sharpener Christmas day, but the bowl I wanted was on back order till February. The bowl came in and my they brought it over to my house this week!!! My Rachel Ray present is complete!! Thanks!!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I might be the only one who doesnt know but whats a garbage bowl?

Jenny said...

Now I know that Samuel isn't the only one that insists on the importance of a sharp knife! Seriously, when we are visiting someone and he is helping out in the kitchen, one of the first things he'll do is check out the knives. If they are not "up to par" in his opinion, he'll shake his head and give us all a lecture on the difference a sharp knife makes!