Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Girls Are Back In Town!!




My amazing friends came down to NY!!! We had such a blast. Joel was away with his college roommates camping somewhere in PA and my girls came to keep me company while the husband was gone. We had so much fun...late night coffee runs, shopping all day, and as usually our fun trip to NYC.
I miss these girls so much. It made me really miss my college days, but we are all growing up... how sad. Diane is off to law school in the fall and Steph is possibly moving to CA for her career. So crazy. I love these girls. Friends like these girls are hard to come by. Even though we aren't down the hall or even in the same room anymore, we still are as close as ever.
These are pictures of our trip into the city. We were there with the fam and battled the city in the ridiculous heat. Good times ;-)

No comments: